Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a difference a week makes

On January 2, a short 7 days ago I took this picture across the street.

Houses can be winterwonderland pretty.






Same house today, January 8. Not as petty but warmer.










So Much so I still don't have the outdoor Christmas Lights Down.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, dashing thru the ?????????







Here's what it looks like today, No Snow. One week, a couple days in the 60s and bingo, gone.

I love the weather in IL, 4 seasons in a week. Welcome Spring.





Here's the only snow I could find anywhere. Only because the snowplow piled it up.


It'll be gone soon too.

This year I piled lots of mulch over where the Glads were. I did so for the roses too. I don't know if it will work, but I don't do well trying to carry them over.

70 days till spring.

No comments: