Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vote for Hillary

Some Realpolitik here. I'm a Republican. I will die a Republican. But, the Republicans have nominated a man who may be dead in 6 months and looks and sounds like it today. I wasn't for him. I'll probably vote for him. BUT, if I were in Ohio or Texas today I would be voting if at all possible in the Democratic Primary. The scariest man in a long time is running. The most dangerous of all, an inexperienced idealist that is so popular he would implement incredibly damaging policies with the worshipful approval of deluded followers.

So if you are a republican in Ohio or Texas, please vote democrat next week if you can and stop this insanity. I have people I care about who will read this and call me mean. You know who you are. I love you, but I love this country more.

I love this country so much I actually agree with Hillary Clinton. Vote for Hillary if you can. In this 40 second clip she nails it. She tells the truth. It's time. Go Hillary.




I saw this on Say Anything.

No comments: