Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rats, I knew it, now we are all going to freeze to death

I had hopes. I thought perhaps North Dakota would become a tropical paradise again with palms, cycads and orchids like it once was 100,000 years ago. Nope. Looks like it's gonna be more like Northern Alberta or even re-glaciated again.

Global climate change is happening. I know because I have 2 feet of it in my cold front yard. We snowblew climate change again yesterday. And, we prayed hard last night that it wouldn't snow so our Church Men's Retreat would come off without hindrance.

Turns out we are in deep doo doo. A new ice age is on the way. RATS.

And I was so looking forward to global warming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was about 80 here yesterday.
Sandals and shorts
Later in the afternoon, I was driving with the a/c on.
Might be hotter today.

Gene said...

Send that this way. We need the heat.