Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I don't get it, and I don't know if it matters

I will not link to it, I will not refer to it, if you saw it you will know it was there and now isn't.

It was an excellent article regarding economic theory.

The author told me I was violating Copyright. I guess he would be on the money if I had claimed to have written it or if I were making money on this blog. Neither is the case. I just thought it was a good well written article.

But, I took it down at the authors request even though I had given full attribution.

I'm a bit fuzzy on what is or is not permissible in blogging.

I guess I should be aware. But I'm not. I have readers who tell me they never follow links. If I DON'T post the whole thing they won't read it.

So it is. I guess not getting read with attribution is more important than being read and getting credit for good writing.

I don't get it.

No comments: