Saturday, April 26, 2008

Viruses and Bacterium

I went to see the Doc last night.  I'm really tired of this.  I don't  often go to the doctor but some years ago almost died of Pneumonia.  So, if I get the flu (virus) I'm likely to just tough it out.
 
If it becomes Pneumonia then I must deal with it quickly.
 
So, I went to see the doc.  I wanted to kick the Bacteria in the butt.  He gave me "Schedule Z" whatever that means. 
 
Also an inhaler.  And some other advice I'm sort of taking.  I don't like medication so I'm a little selective.  I had NOT taken antihistamines in this bout.  Doc tells me that was a big mistake.  Sudafed, where are you?
 
He is an Indian Doctor.  Aren't they all? But very competent.  I liked him at once.  I'll go back.  I'm supposed to be at the Church helping this morning but I'm laying low.  I might make a quick trip to see what's up but right now I'm trying to NOT DIE.
 
OK?
 
The coughing is down to a once in a while now rather than every minute as was in the past.
 
Being Human stinks.  I want that divine health and my glorified body right now.   No wait I gotta die to get that. 

OK one more round of Antibiotics.

No comments: