Thursday, June 12, 2008

Measure for Measure

That's the name of a Shakespeare Play. I've seen it. Good Stuff. Dramatic ending.

BUT, Bob asked me to clarify the Luke 6:26 passage in a comment

Rather than take it on I will allow someone else who has done the work in Parallel gospel to clarify if for me.

I didn't use the Matthew 7 passage because of it's brevity. But, in clarity it is better, if you treat other people like small change, they will treat you the same way. If you are unwilling to recognize the gift of God in Others, don't be shocked if they fail to see your great and mighty anointing.

Treat others as you would want to be treated or as Jesus clearly says in Matthew 7:
1. Judge not, that you may not be judged. 2. For with what judgment you judge you shall be judged, and with what measure you measure, it shall be measured to you again.
I think that's pretty clear. I'm hoping my misled young leader (not from ILLINOIS) will get this message. Start paying attention. You are going to end up in deep weeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you wrote 'Parallel gospel'
but your link says nothing about Luke 6:26. What are your thoughts about that passage?