Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A visit from God

Last night I had a long series of tangible and memorable dreams and encounters with a personage of God.  I knew this personage to be the Spirit of God.  Not so much by how He looked but by His persona and Spirit of Love.
 
During the long conversation He gave me reassurances, He told me of things to come, He shared with me about a person I am concerned with and He reassured me once again how much the Father Loves me. 
 
I woke about 5AM.  Too early for me normally but I was refreshed and whole.
 
I normally have my stone roll away about 7ish.  It was a great sense of being that came from that encounter.  I was ready to roll.
 
I wish I could have that kind of visitation more often.  Many nights I have the opposite kind of Dreams.  Disturbing. 
 
When this kind of thing happens it's all grace.
 
Rick Joyner says there are four kinds of grace.
 
  1. Common Grace
  2. Special Grace
  3. Saving Grace
  4. Great Grace
 
I have experienced great grace.  TYJ   (Hat tip to Ben)
 

No comments: