Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We've Got the Best Dad in the Whole World for Fathers Day

FATHER'S DAY IS COMING THIS WEEKEND. I watch the Lakeland Revival most every night at least in part on God TV. God is moving big there. It's going now nearly 70 days and growing. And, better it's breaking out all over the place. This looks exactly like the vision God gave me in 1996. Here it is 12 years later. Now if we can just get this release of the Spirit of God in the Fox Valley.

I have several friend who have gone to visit the revival in Lakeland. So far I have not seen fit to go. I didn't go to Pensacola or Toronto. I still enjoyed the move of God that came from that. I am thinking this is what I need to do this time. To Go. I want to be part of this. These are my people. This is who I am - this is what I do. This are the people of God I most identify with spiritually.

A couple weeks ago Rick Pino did this song.
WE HAVE THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD..

The following week in the Church in Berwyn there was a word given of reassurance of the destiny of God being active in the members lives. Some were having personal struggles. I decided to lead this song acapella. The place erupted. This is a truth in song that is so real and so foundational that it takes people out of their comfort zone and gives them a glimpse of the Love of the Father. People were set free and went home singing the song of the best dad in the whole world.

This weekend is fathers day. If you are a pastor or a worship leader, I suggest you consider doing this in your church. If I had been in my home church this weekend I would have suggested doing this song. Look at the people enjoying the Glory of God. Why rob them of this joy?

How can anyone not enjoy this kind of freedom in worship? I hear Rick is coming to Chicagoland in the fall. I would drive to be part of this. Old, young, any age will enjoy and benefit from this kind of release of uninhibited worship.

I love the fact that he is so radical in appearance that offends the religious spirits living among us. That's what is needed. Drive those old smelly demons out. Then we can have Church.

1 comment:

ZeonicRoman said...

That song still cant beat the hymns and sipritual songs that Christ, the apostles (of long ago), founding fathers, reformers and old saints that went to be with the Lord has left us.