Friday, July 04, 2008

For the Theologians Among You

I have not read this in detail. I'm not that in need of theological information verifying and endorsing the revival in Lakeland by reputed theologians.

I guess I operate on faith.

Anyway, if you like lots of footnoting and such you will find this long very in depth theological treatise of interest.

If you comment on all this I probably won't be able to respond to that either.

I just know this one thing, My spirit bears witness with the Spirit that is in operation thru Todd Bentley in Lakeland Florida. Romans 8:16 & 1 John 5:6

I'll just take the Spirit of discernment's word thank you.

For anyone else, read what the good PHD has to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that you didn't read the entire piece, Mr. Redlin. Many of the traits of a misguided prophet seemed to apply themselves quite easily to Mr. Bentley. Did you know the name Todd means a fox?

Gene said...

Anon,
Did you know that the name MARTIN means "Dedicated to the War God of Rome MARS?"

So based on your "Discernment" we should discard Martin Luther's reformation in whole?

I doubt you ever have taken the time to even watch Todd. Last night he gave one of the most effective and comprehensive teachings on Romans 12 I ever heard.

If you go to Godtv.com and look at last night's archived broadcast (Monday July 7) you will see it.

What you are not UP on you are Down on.