Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Truth that Shouldn't be Told

Long ago I wrote a booklet that included 15 undeniable truths about women and men.  Some women hated the list but understood that I knew what I was talking about.
 
Now some guy (who I won't link to) is teaching men how to touch a woman to seduce her.  This is not a secret that should be taught to young men even if it's true.
 
There is too much manipulation involved.  I learned what I did on this issue from (you ready for this?) Dr James Dobson.  Things NOT to do that can send messages you didn't intend and cause you all kinds of problems.
 
The relationship between men and women shouldn't be toyed with and seduction "Techniques" should be learned with wives.  Not for street fighting.
 
This is a sign of the Apocalypse. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what kind of techniques did King David have? All he had to say was, 'get in my bed, slave". And Amnon said the same thing. And then there were Eli's sons who 'ministered' to the women who ministered at the narthex. And also the great and mighty 'testeronic' Solomon who must have had a thousand techniques. The only Scriptural technique is found in Ephesians 5. .......... h.