Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A pretty good list why people are healed

A week ago I posted in two parts teachings from Todd Bentley of why God heals his people.

But, someone else did it better than I can. It's below in a link.

I'm waiting for someone to publish the first 15 reasons why God doesn't move in some people's lives in miracles. I have the second set from last night. They are all good reasons. Lack of faith is not among them, the famous bugaboo. Murmuring was the one that convicted me. I have murmured.

Soon as I get them I'll publish them. There is a whole teaching series wrapped up in these truths. It has helped me renew my commitment to people being healed and ministering healing to people in the right way.

Here at this site are all 30 reasons why God heals his people in one list. Read it and prepare to be healed.

No comments: