Friday, August 22, 2008

Fame and Infamy

Some left wing wacko has determined that I am a right wingnut.

Ha, I could have told him that. But coming from him, I consider it an honor to have achieved a place in his hall of shame. It means I'm effective in doing my job in wingnutdom.

I wrote a piece in Feb for Say Anything. It was pretty good. I just reread it. Wouldn't take a word back. It's worse now than ever.

I must have hit a nerve. Nobody ever kicks a dead dog. His head wouldn't be exploding:

Blogger Gene over at the Say Anything Blog has also noticed Obama's fascistic tendencies and thinks that Obama fills a savior void for liberals, who are "mostly godless" people who spend too much time "relying on reason" and who "have empty souls." And because liberals are so soulless and reasonable, they "need a person to invest their faith and trust in. ... In Germany that person was Hitler, today that person is OBAMA.
Still true, Brad, still true.

I wonder if Brad isn't just one of those self appointed Obamadefensebloggers who troll the net looking for bad things said about their guy.

Stick around Brad, I'll make life much easier for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wingnuts of the world unite!