Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama - McCain - Biden - Warren - Ramble

Random Rambles about the political scene this morning:

I watched the Rick Warren McCain and Obama thing last Saturday Night. I wish I hadn't. I am now of the opinon it was out of line. Oh, McCain looked good, Obama looked clumsy. That should be a good thing. But, it gave me a case of the yucks, icky, smarmyness. Rick Warren with whom I have disagreed I now disagree once again. I think this was a bridge too far and one I wish we hadn't crossed.

Biden for VP. This IS a good thing. Joe Biden has the nicest smile, friendly, amiable and loosest mouth both in Loquaciousness and in content. He will be fun to make fun of. He's good at it. If there is an upside to Biden, he is an adult. He actually has a little experience. BUT two senators as one and two in the highest post in the land politically? Bad plan. Senators make really bad presidents for the most part. Too inexperienced. Well, we have double for our trouble.

McCain is showing strength. Thats good sort of but not.

It will be all Dem all the time on CNN, MSNBC and every other liberal news channel on the planet next week as they convene for the green convention in Denver. What an infomercial will that be. I'm not looking forward to it. I keep hoping Hillary can pull it out of the fire.

I guess in summary, with Obama Biden we have a weaker ticket than I thought the Republicans would have to face. That's good, UNLESS McCain pull some bonehead move and picks some Pro Choice Liberal as a running mate. Lord knows he's capable of reaching across the Aisle and giving it all away.

We'll see.

No comments: