Saturday, August 23, 2008

Still waiting for that Thank You card

I have been under the impression that blogdom has the ability to cross pollinate.

That's good.

Sometimes I link to people who I think write a good article. I have readers who at my suggestion go there.

Then, they start reading the blog I sent them to more than my own. I see MY READERS showing up in the comment fields of thier blog posts.

Come to think of it, most of my readers came from other blogs.

OK, I'm being petty here.

But, a thank you card would be nice. I think I have a few to send.

2 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Gene, I don't know if my comment on the site you wouldn't give the link to triggered your post, but thank you anyway. Yes, thank you.

Most of my blogroll comes from links from others that I read, as opposed to Googling, and you've supplied a few.

Gene said...

No problem,

Yes it was you.

And I think that's great.

After all, I followed you home from John Armstrong's blog.

Thanks for being there.