Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unblogrolling Activity

I revised my blogroll today. Not a big deal to anyone but me.

One was little green footballs who has become campaign headquarters for conservative atheism. Why would I consider blogrolling him? I no longer do.

The other will remain anonymous except to those who might notice he's gone. It's a man who I thought had spiritual depth and discernment who now it appears has neither. I'm saddened by this. He has gone far off the deep end. His spirit has become entangled with the world so much he no longer knows who he even is as a Christian. I wrote about him recently, about his slow slide into apostasy. I remember the last time I was with him. He talked so loud and so fast that no one else in the conversation got a word in edgewise. It was at that point I knew something was wrong. It was. I hope he comes back to the Father.

So long to these sad people. The good news is I have added a couple of real sparklers. Alan Knox is one of those. Read his blog. He's a breath of fresh air.

It's spring and it was time to do a little house cleaning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Long overdue, if I might add.

I'd get rid of the ones where you can't leave a comment, too. Seems like "I'm going to tell you how I feel and not allow anyone to respond in case I'm wrong" is not only dumb for dialogue, but rather pompous. Maybe that's the point?

I don't blog, but I respect POV's, even if they are silly sometimes.