Saturday, September 05, 2009

Van Jones is a terminal idiot of the worst liberal kind

I have little Else o say, but what is up with Obama putting a place a terminal doofus like this?

About the time when I am lulled into thinking the president and his liberal nutcases might just have a clue, I run into Van Jones. He may be the most nutty crazy crackpot to ever emerge in the bus pathway.

The good news is BHO who has no loyalty to anyone will toss this doofus under the bus.


Not a minute too soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Van Jones speaks for a good number of blacks. There is quite alot of anger against whites which only the love of Jesus can heal.

Gene said...

This is a little like the Homosexual Ordination argument. I know there are whites who have anger against blacks, and blacks who have anger against whites.

We know what the blacks look like, Van Jones. White Supremacist, KKK types are the bizzaro opposite.

Like the Homosexual, it's not that they do or don't have those emotions and attitudes that only the Love of Jesus can heal, but they should NOT be put in positions of authority and influence as long as they carry these.

IF Bush has put Rev Phelps in a position of authority, well... same thing should have happened to him as did to Van Jones. I have a life principle, don't ever sanction incompetence or bad behavior. You only encourage and get repetition. Obama didn't move fast enough. He's pretty clumsy.

Anonymous said...

Gene, I think you overreached on my post. You live in a midwestern kinda place and I am close to Memphis,TN who's history included slave auctions and presently has some of the worst crime in the US.