Friday, November 30, 2007

Is there a Democrat Dumb Enough----

---to think or believe this man should ever be president of anything including the local PTA?

I can't imagine who would vote for this kind of ignorant blind kind of thinking. Apparently 9% of Democrat voters do. (if Al Gore Runs) . He's still ahead of Dennis Kucinich in all polls.

Edwards: Garnish Wages If Needed to Cover All (Health Insurance)


Oh wait, he is the man who pays $500 bucks to get his hair cut.

I would rather vote for Dennis Kucinich or Ron Paul (who I think is just and nutty) before John Edwards.

Deliver us Lord, Please. He scares me more than any other candidate out there. Fortunately ideas and pronouncements like this brand him as the nut he really is.

He's becoming a total joke.

Now what can I do about getting that pesky 22nd amendment nullified? Where did I put olPuttie Put's phone numer. He did it. Why not here.

RE-ELECT BUSH. 4 MORE YEARS!


6 comments:

Ron McK said...

You should be voting for Ron Paul.
Here has more integrity than all the other candidates put together.
He is the only one who seriously applies Christian principles to the business of politics.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gene this is Spencer. I read one of your comments in response to a post on dialouge and relationship between Catholics and Pentacostals. You stated that you believe in the true/real prescence and that many Pentacostals are as well. I also believe in the real prescence buy have not found yet that it is a very wide held belief in Pentacostalisim. Could you elaborate on its widespreadness? Thanks much, peace and God bless,
Spencer

(can post at my website, below, or e-mail spencerwentland@hotmail.com)

thanks again.

Anonymous said...

wow, I had no idea the deep end was so deep.

Gene said...

Ron,
I appreciate you, and I even hope to feature your excellent Blog Posts on Heaven. But, Paul is a nut. I hope he never even drives by the White House. You are blinded by your opposition to the war to support such a whacko.

He is not Christian in my opinion. He's a libertarian in the worst possible way.

Anonymous said...

In your opinion, is Romney a Christian?

Gene said...

RBB
Romney Christian? You are asking a hard question.

OK, First definition:
A Christian is he who trusts in Jesus alone as his Savior. Does that make Romney a Christian ? I guess it does.

I don't think that's a common belief among many Christians.

They do believe a lot of whacky things. But, I imagine some people think I believe a lot of whacky things.

So, I guess long and short, I think Romney is a Christian.