Sunday, November 25, 2007

This is most Certainly TRUE!

The niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Dr. Alveda King, has reaffirmed something I know to be true beyond simple politics or religion. Abortion destroys families and culture. If you want to know who threw a monkey wrench in the culture creating the mess and division you see all around you, look to the abortionists and the people who support abortion. According to a recent Pew Research Poll, hopelessness particularly in the Black Community is deep and getting worse.

Having the rich opportunity to minister among those victimized by this evil norm in the inner city culture in Chicago has allowed me to see this for what it is. Cultural suicide by infanticide.

Just about the time I find myself going soft on abortion Dr King gives me a dope slap. I think of all the wounded women, damaged lives and families I know and once more I now this must be removed from our laws and politics if the family is to be restored.

No comments: