Saturday, March 08, 2008

A clever little deal - I write like a Man - Barely

I think when you write for a long time you discover a style. I think I write like a man. I write about manly things I think. There are some analysts who claim to be able to tell what gender you are by your writing style. I thought I was safe being a man's man, right?

But when I took this test by cutting and pasting things I had written it turns out I'm "Weak Male" and Could be European.

I have no idea what that means.

I checked several friends of mine who have blogs. Cut and pasted their writing. Very interesting. I'll not embarrass anyone, but let's just say, some of you are out of Character unless you are cross dressing.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Gene, pretty funny. I received different outcomes for my different blogs. My theology blog gave male, while my baseball blog gave weak male, with over a 20% difference.