Thursday, March 06, 2008

Repent - The End is Near

In a previous post I answered the question, how old is the earth. In it I mentioned the probable destruction that left the earth formless and void in the past.

I said it likely came as the result of celestial collision (Meteor hitting earth), Volcanic inversion or Cosmic Ray Bombardment.

Yesterday Fox News told of such a story it's following. If a nearby star goes supernova at just the wrong time all life on earth would cease full stop. As it has in the past evidently.

That's Biblical too.

Here's one twist on all this. This star is 8000 light years away. IF it has already happened and we are in the path of destruction it could have happened 8000 years ago and we just discover it TODAY.

I don't know for sure and neither do you. I do know that no man knows the day or the hour and destruction comes suddenly.

So, keep looking up. And live today. Fox says it could be your last. Or not.

No comments: