Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Tremendous Website to Recommend

I was tipped off to this guy's website by Julie. It's tremendous.

OK, it's not me. But, I have noodled around his site for over an hour and find that he and I believe nearly and exactly the same things. Down to being a Lutheran Pentecostal. Figure that one out. And he thinks Wal Mart is evil. As do I. I have found nothing that makes any distance in our world views. This scares the heck out of me. What kind of depravity has hit the planet when two people are in such uniform agreement.

I think you could not spend an hour of your time more fruitfully than taking a tour of Dan's website.

Find it here and have fun.

I will then just say....... DITTO!

1 comment:

dle said...

Gene,

We must've been separated at birth then!

Thanks for the kind words about Cerulean Sanctum. Glad to know there's more than one of us. Now if you have an organic fruit orchard, then I'll be very afraid! ;-)