Friday, March 13, 2009

An important correction - Misled without intention to be misleading

I earlier posted a story posted on World Net Daily that had to do with David Wilkerson's Church making sandwiches the day before 9-11.

Turns out that is false. In checking this story out it appears it's wrong.

That doesn't mean that Wilkerson's reputation or prophetic utterances are false. He's willing to go out in the open with what the Lord has given him.

That I respect.

So, I wish the story had been true. It was a good story. It just wasn't so.

I make no apologies for posting the story. God moves in wonderful ways even if he has this habit of telling us just enough and no more. Let's see what happens.

That's what faith is all about.

UPDATE UNRELATED
In a post I told the story of a little boy from Africa that died of Malaria. I have received condolence. The story is not my own. It is from a writer from Iowa. Iowahawk. It's clearly linked. But, missed. I will pass your condolences on to him.

No comments: