Sunday, March 08, 2009

An Open Offer to Those "Christians" Who Believe I am in Deep Error

I get reports. I'm mostly prone to ignore them. I'm pretty thick skinned and maybe thick headed.

I get comments that tell me that among some "Christians" who read my blog, they find what I say offensive or a problem for them.

I would like to put this to bed once and for all. I offer to meet face to face with all you accusers. We will do this in the presence of anyone who you might want as a witness to the discussion. I will bring a few myself if you choose to accept this challenge.

Bring your whole notebook of terrible things I have said. We can talk about it.

This is not about politics. My politics are not in question here. That's a different bunch. It's my Spiritual Positions that seem to cause anger. If you have the courage to face me, I'm willing.

I think it's waste of time. You won't change your mind. I'm not going to change mine. But if it would make you feel better I'm ready to meet.

Let me know. My Email address is posted on this blog. Feel free to use but not abuse it. If you abuse it I know how to put a stop to it. Just like I know how to delete bitter comments as I do and will when I get them.

I won't hold my breath. Most accusers are cowards and just like to snipe from the sidelines, so I expect no response. But if you choose to, I'm ready.

I'll wait right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like the TV people can always change the channel. I would hope, especially after a reminder like yesterdays shooting in Maryville IL, we as Christ followers would use our time more wisely loving people and showing them Jesus rather than tearing 'em up and spitting 'em out because they don't agree with a POV.

Remember, Jesus is not only watching, but listening.

This is sad. God must cry sometimes.
Click.