Monday, September 15, 2008

A Blog Change - NEW BLOG

I have decided to take the cue from a man I respect and spin off my theological and prophetic utterances to a different blog. Doesn't mean I will NEVER EVER say anything here of a Christian nature. If I do it will be very mellow. It does mean that I will be voicing all things theological in another place.

This blog will be dedicated to ruminations about politics, life, observations and economics. And in quest to help single women meet men, I will continue to post my dating advice column here. HEH! Secret message for a special person.

The other one will be frankly more radical than I have been in the past. I have held back some. Over on the other side will be visions, dreams and revelation. Your hat will need hanging on to. I will make note of the posts somehow so that people who desire to read them will be able to.

I do this so those of a more secular nature won't be harassed. And I do it so that when I enthuse about Sarah Palin it won't be understood to be a ministry endorsement. It's just me.

This is an experiment. I don't know if it will work. We'll see.

I just want to warn the heresy hunters who read this blog; The split means that on the other side I will be over the top sometimes.


DANGER DO NOT READ THE NEW BLOG UNLESS YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY SURE YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR COMFORTABLE DENOMINATIONAL THEOLOGY CAGE RATTLED. IT WILL BE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT GO THERE. PLEASE, IF YOU DO, DON'T COMPLAIN.

1 comment:

KD said...

OOOoooOOOooooOOoo I can't wait! Where's it at?