Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sarah Palin Answere absolutly all Charges and Accusations Against her in FULL

Now, you are looking for a link or an argument. I will provide neither. She has done nothing wrong. She is innocent of all the slimeball stuff thrown her way.

Is she perfect? Nope. Neither are you.

Does she have family skeletons. Yep. So do you.

Does she know how to answer every gotacha question some weasel of the press comes up with? Probably not and neither does anyone one else. If someone asks a gotacha, it's intended to getcha.

But, if you really were open to correction, there is not ONE SINGLE ACCUSATION leveled against her (other than owning a tanning bed) that carries any credibility whatsoever.

But I know full well I have wasted good electrons telling you something you wouldn't believe no matter what.

The good news is, if the election were held today, she is VP and eventually Pres. I believe we can hold this thing. Even some of Congress is coming back into play. Who knew she had Skirt Tails.

That's all that matters. Irrelevance is it's own reward. The left has now fallen over the edge of the earth. Buh Bye.

Vote the way you want. It doesn't matter.

Like me in Illinois. No matter how I vote I won't be able to Matter to Sarah and McCain. Electoral College and all. But I have a few hundred readers from around the country who check in whose vote just MIGHT count. If I can turn a few, we can get it done.

Let's win this thing.

No comments: