Sunday, September 14, 2008

Going with the Flow can get you Killed

OK, I'll admit it. I have a different drummer I hear. I march to his beat. That means I don't too much tend to go along to get along. I also don't seem to care much who gets in the way. I have a guide and his name is Jesus.

That makes me a better prophet than a pastor. I'm hard on the sheep but they know where the fence line is and they know what will happen if they get to far out where the wolves can get them. I will yell like crazy till they listen.

We need more like me, not fewer. Not easy being a prophet. Just essential.

Yesterday our local fish laden retention pond overflowed big time because we have had over 10 inches of rain. Most in history for Chicagoland in a short period of time.

Lots of little bluegills and such were washed over the road and into the field next door because of the flow of water from the pond. AND, there were some big fish. Big ones that were sucked in.

They will now die as the water dries up tomorrow. They went with the flow and it killed them.

I'll bet they wished about now some mean old prophet fish would have said to them, "Don't go there, if you go there you will die".

They didn't have a prophet and they died.

There's a lesson in this for someone.

No comments: