Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Devil ALWAYS overplays his hand - A Prophecy for Someone

I don't like to give the devil credit. He may be shrewd, dangerous and able to cause us all kinds of torment but one thing is certain, for the child of God the devil always overplays his hand.

I'll admit that this has political and worldly dimensions to it. I won't go into them here. But, Satan is bad at being overconfident and then snatching defeat from the jaws of a seemingly inevitable victory for him.

He killed Jesus and facilitated the invasion of hell, release of the captives, forgiveness of sin and the first fruit resurrection of the dead. It says in the word that if they (the demonic) had known, they would not have slain the Lord of Glory.

So, I prophesy to you, if you are sensing abuse, pain, struggle, even death, The devil loses every time. No sting. From time into an eternal communion in the presence of God. You never lose. You can't lose.

I was very cheerful today. Supernaturally cheerful. More than usual cheerful. It was like everything that in the natural seems to be against me is really for me. I know Romans 8:28 pretty well. This was more than that. Sometime the Holy Spirit puts a sense in my spirit that motivates me to take what I am sensing and covey it to others prophetically. This is that.

There are testimonies after testimony to the times when the Devil tried to thwart and derail the plans of God for a man or woman's life and it seemed like there was no hope for them. Then suddenly, when you least expect it, from what seems to be hopeless, victory comes. Hope is eternal and faith is its substance. You handle hope with faith. With faith your hope becomes tangible.

The devil has neither hope nor faith and for that reason hates you, hates the Jesus in you and all you stand for. He attempts to hate you as much as the Father loves you. He fails at that too. He can't possibly equal in hate, the immeasurable love of God. Jesus said that the Father loves YOU just as much as he loves the Son, Jesus. Think of that.

I have no idea why I am writing this. This is a prophetic word for someone who needs to read this right now. Be encouraged, the plans and assignments of the Devil toward you are about to be derailed. He does it every time. He never knows victory.

I'll lay it before you to judge.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Thanks, Gene.