Monday, September 08, 2008

What a Person Believes about Todd Bentley, Angels, Spiritual Gifts, Miracles or anything else is not about Heaven or Hell

Essentials.

That's what matters. Just the essentials of the faith.

If a person as I described in the previous post does or does not believe in a whole series of things I may embrace has nothing to do with eternal salvation. He that Believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is saved. When I say believe, it has to do with trusting in Him and Him alone for the full price paid for your sins and your entry into heaven.

I just want to make that clear.

This conversation going on has to do with religion and tradition. I have a vision of good people, people I love who when they walk thru the gates of splendor will look around them and see a huge pile of religious tradition chains, bondages, shackles and strongholds laying at their feet.

They will be astonished at the measure of them. They will say, why did I drag all that junk around all these years? They will not grieve but they will be aware that there was so much more on this side of the veil they could have experienced but never did.

It will be OK, but just.

My draw is to so experience all there is of heaven and the supernatural on this side of the veil that when I step from time into eternity I will hardly notice the difference. And that nothing will be laying at my feet to wonder about.

I may not get there, but I want to. I hope you do too.

No comments: