Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Prophetic and Sarah Palin

This email and blog posting is all over the Internet. There is no direct evidence that Dutch Sheets (who as a Prophet I respect) said any of this.

As a Prophet I want to offer my sense of what this all means. There is in fact truth no matter what was or was not said:

There is significance to the Palin phenomenon.

We must watch but be sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is doing in this time.

I am a believer in the subjective prophetic. What that means is there are signs if God is in a thing or not.

Several years ago I was in Fargo North Dakota. Pastor Dan, my friend and spiritual father had just died of Cancer. Even though I was not yet moving fully in the Prophetic Calling things were happening all around me that I see as signals from God. Pastor Dan was a spiritual father to me although our ages were the same.

While in Fargo for the funeral I was staying at a Motel. I was alone. Peggy had chosen not to travel with me. In the middle of the night I was startled awake and sat up to see what time it was on the digital clock. The Time was 4:44. I was impressed of the Holy Spirit to take note of the time and review all the 444's in the word of God. I know the chapters and verses were created later, but God uses them to reveal things. Look at all the 3:16's.

I thought that was for me. It was and is. I have every 444 verse posted in large print on my wall above my workspace in my office. They have been an encouragement to me. I believe that the number 22 is a holy number and worthwhile of review. 44 is double that number.

I hope I'm not losing you. This is not weird. This is the way God sometimes does things. He uses numbers assigned by man to speak to his people. I think this is one of those times. It wasn't until I read the linked "Prophecy" as was supposed to be spoken by Dutch Sheets till I saw behind the veil.

Here are a few Biblically numerical 444's and 22's that I think are relevant to Sarah Palin:

Genesis 44:4
4 They had not gone far from the city when Joseph said to his steward, "Go after those men at once, and when you catch up with them, say to them, 'Why have you repaid good with evil?


This was an account of a false accusation. God will allow false accusations to accomplish his purpose and reveal her heart to others.

Jeremiah 44:4
4 Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, 'Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!'


God is being clear that there are things that those in leadership do that are hated of God.

Psalm 44:4-5
4You are my King, O God. Jacob wins because You say it must be so. 5Through You we will push away those who hate us. Through Your name we will walk over those who rise up against us.


If God is in it we will walk over those who offend the heart of God.

John 4:44
44(Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country.)

I suspect that the Alaska accusations are about her being in power and being put down by those closest to her.

Now, one more before I comment on all this:

in 1 Samuel 22:2 (half of 444) is this commentary on the life of David and those who stood with him:
2 All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him, and he became their leader. About four hundred men were with him.
This may mean that double those who aligned with David are those that will align with Sarah Palin. I certainly fit that category.

Sarah is 44 years old. She will be the VP for the 44th President of the USA, and, 444 - 4+4+4=12. That's how many years a McCain and then 8 years of a Palin Administration will bring.

I see God's fingerprints all over this. I can't tell you for sure that I have heard from God, or if Dutch Sheets has. I do know that in the arena of the subjective prophetic it looks like God is in this thing and Sarah Palin is headed to be not only VP but POTUS for the next 12 years.

Someone said that it seems like she was the love child of Margaret Thatcher and Teddy Roosevelt. I laughed at the humor and then was jarred awake. The Teddy Roosevelt parallels
shocked me. Micheal Reagan thinks Sarah Palin is a re-emergence of Ronald Reagan. I loved Ronald Reagan, but he wasn't tough enough. Sarah is more focused. And better looking to this man.

Sarah Palin is more like Theodore Roosevelt than anyone. And if history holds, well, hang on to your hats.

God is in this thing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Redlin, I like Ms. Palin too!

I have been meaning to get out to the Faith Center in Rockford, but I am out of town alot. Maybe soon.

As a prophet, maybe you could also help me with this. A bunch of friends have invited me to go to a Geneva church, run by another prophet, Pastor Theresa. I know it's far, but if it's a good place to worship, I can make that sacrifice, if we carpool.

Thanks much, AJ

Gene said...

AJ,

I know Pastor Theresa.

She does some good things.

I would suggest that try a Sunday Night at Faith Center first, then Pastor Theresa's church.

And, then ask the Holy Spirit which has the anointing you are seeking.

The fact is, that man does not live by bread alone, we need the prophetic in our lives. You need to go where it is released and declarations of victory are spoken over the lives of the congregation and your life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mr. Redlin. I guess it looks like I will be flying solo to Faith Center, soon.

I am a little confused about what you said in your answer. Sorry if my questions seem naive, but I am new getting into a freer christianity.

First, what does the "annointing" I am seeking mean?

And, what does "the prophetic in our lives" mean?

Thanks much, AJ

Anonymous said...

I don't hang onto the numbers (chapters, verses) as such and apply them to my life, or poltiical life. . After all, the inspired writers, moved by the Holy Spirit, did not give numbers to their sentences. That was done much later, of course, as you well know, for aiding us in locating words, sentences, phrases, etc. Numbers may have significance only as God Himself uses them... Joseph in Egypt his dreams about the cattle) , years of captivity for Judah, etc. I can read a license plate that says 316 and of course I think of Joh.3:16 and other words in the 3:16 s of the Bible. it is in this way that I am reminded of what God says, but only because someone has separated the words of the holy writers into numbered chapters and verses. The other day I saw 858 and I thought of Jesus words in John 8:58 where He said "before Abraham existed, I AM!" In fact, the Greek of the New Testament does not even have spaces between words. Let's not get into the numbers game....this is what religious charlatans like to use. Yes, there are signifcant numbers in the bible: one -(God is One); three -(trinity) (third day); ten (completeness); seven- (completion, fulfillment, days of a week, sabbath), 12- (tribes, apostles ). I doubt that using numbers today in the poltiical realm has any significance, except that a majority of one wins an election., because it is "one" does not mean it is necessarily "godly". The "godly" part, we could say, is what Paul says in Rom. 13, that the "authorities that exist have been etablished by God", and the Rom. imperial government of that day was sometimes cruel, and Christians were advised to honor them by doing what is right.

Gene said...

I don't use numbers to run my life, but sometimes God uses numbers to witness something to our spirits.

I think this is one of those times.

I have seen the charlatans and how they can use smoke and mirrors.

On the other hand, I have seen the Spirit of God reassure his people by signs (sometimes fleeces) and visions.

I am constantly with eager expectation to have him use whatever method he will use, even numbers, to help me be reassured of his heartbeat presence in my life.

Even that is numbered.

Of course all the numbers have to be measured by the word of God as I did.

I know that the numbers of chapter and verses didn't happen till much later. On the other hand, they did happen and I believe God was in that as well.

Maybe I believe in God's ability to reveal himself to me more than the devil or some charlatan to fool me.

Anonymous said...

God will reveal only what He has already revealed in His word, ,and the Spirit of God reveals it to heart and soul, and its meaning in words, though some are hard to understand, as said an apostle. .

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm getting the numbers thing, but I'm still confused as to what the "annointing" I am seeking means,

and, what "the prophetic in our lives" means?

Am I missing something?

Thanks much, AJ

Anonymous said...

Gene, Thank you for sharing. I believe the holy spirit has definitely had his hand in this election. I pray and will continue to pray for God to heal our nation. It seems obvious to me that Sarah Palin has ignited the Republican party. It looks like she has struck fear into Obama and his cushy love affair with the MSM.

Anonymous said...

I did a google search on what the prophets say about Palin, because I too believe in the prophetic and operate in it...I feel VERY strongly that she will be our president one day. In fact, well known prophet and father of the the modern-day prophets, Bob Jones, said back in June that we would have a woman president one day...and it wasn't Hilary Clinton...well of course this was before Palin was tapped to be VP. I agree as well, hold on to your hats, we're in for exciting times. Oh I also heard God say that He is raising up Josephs at this time to prosper in the time of famine and cause those around us to prosper as well (who we work for, etc). The key thing though, Joseph was full of faith and dreams and vision.

God bless you!