Monday, September 08, 2008

The Irrelevant Third

I was listening to a Talk Radio Call in Show (Medved) and he invited people to call in and explain why they didn't like Sarah Palin for VP.

10 people called in. All had the standard reasons why. Nothing new. Nothing creative. Nothing interesting.

After that time it became clear what the landscape politically really looks like. The numbers below are not exact for the purposes of this post are probably accurate:

33 1/3% are pro Obama and having him revealed as the Antichrist with horns a tail, a visible reincarnation of Adolph Hitler they are so Bushhatredderanged mentally they would vote for him. The are irrelevant to the McCain Palin express.

33 1/3% are McCain Palin or perhaps more accurately Palin McCain. Fired up and nothing anyone could say or accuser her or John of would dissuade this third of the voting public from voting for the Palin McCain McCain Palin ticket. I confess, I am among this cadre. I will vote and support them no matter what revelations come forth from here on out. My mind is made up and I will not be deferred. I am irrelevant to the Obama campaign.

THEN there is the last 33 1/3%. Sometimes called undecided voters. I would rather chase those who think they may be decided but are able to be swayed. They vote one way or another because it just seems like a good idea, all their friends are, they were promised something, or believe truth or lie about one or the other candidate. They are not tattooed with loyalty and could be persuaded to vote for Palin McCain.

It is this group that all the effort and strategy must be focused on from here on out. The devoted McCain Followers will not vote for Obama, and the devoted Obama Followers will not vote for McCain. Irrelevant.

I will not waste my time or energies trying to convince the far left of the benefits in voting for Palin McCain. You shouldn't waste your time trying to convince me of the Benefits of Obama. For us the election is already over. We have elected.

We are lost to the other side and ain't coming back. If however you are in the middle, you are in the cross hairs.

So, to my friends who are uber Liberals and not prospects, I will say as we all do in Chicagoland bout this time of year -

HOW BOUT DEM BEARS?

And, remember if you are a liberal voting for Obama, the day to vote is Wednesday the 5th of November. Write it down. Or, if you don't have time, too busy saving the spotted owl or protesting with code pink, just write your vote on the back of an envelope and mail it to me. I'll see to it your vote is entered appropriately.

No comments: