Friday, September 12, 2008

I believe in Alien Abductions because the National Enquier said so

Big deal, NE comes out with a Palin Family Shocker issue.

I wonder when the "Obama Family Shockers:What Barrack's Really Hiding" issue is coming out?

I don't want to hold my breath. My life insurance won't pay off for suicide. Of course we have to be certain to look to the source of all this sordid detail:
“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

...the source divulged.

Another family friend revealed...

Levi’s friend told...

The friend also confided......

Stellar sources, I'm a believer.

And when next week's edition comes out with the "real" news about the Martian baby borne by a virgin in New Mexico, who of the Enquirer's readers will have the attention span to remember the smears on Palin.

Now, as far as the smears from the NYT, ABC, CBS, etc etc... it adds up.

I blame the Moose's widow for this.

No comments: