Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Word of the Lord and The Lakeland Revival

Last December God spoke to me regarding what he was about to do in the earth. He said he would bring a great revival this year. He did. Here's what else he said that you may want to know.

The demand of my spirit on those who are preserved from the purging is to become guides and guards of the hearts of those young ones I have prepared for this new move.

I will pour out my spirit on all flesh, I will not be stopped. Those who are mine will come. It will be a move not of man but of my Spirit alone.

This will not look like anything you have ever seen before. Some will say, "this cannot be of God". This will be un-like anything you have ever seen before. "Behold I do a new thing".

There will be those who will attempt to prove that this renewal and revival is not of ME. They will distort my Word to prove this falsehood.

It will be said by them of this outpouring that "This is all wrong". They are deceived and their traditions "have made the Word of God of no effect as they trample the Blood of Jesus underfoot".

True deception is mocking God concerning His truth. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap"

Trying to tell ME how to accomplish my ends in the earth Mocks God.

The revival, renewal and purging has already begin. The only option I offer for Spiritual Survival during this time of purging is found only in passion for the pure heart of Jesus.
The above has certainly been true of the Lakeland Outpouring. It is an outpouring on all flesh and has received the kind of Criticisms God said they would. It's still moving around the world.


There is a widening gulf being created and in fact manifested by My Spirit separating those who are mine from those who are simply showing up for Sunday and seldom seek my Presence otherwise.

There is a further third about to be divided out from those among your flock. This is a painful and seemingly negative thing you must endure. Do not see it as negative. You must separate yourself as a tribe and become holy unto me. I am changing the face of those who are called by My Name in this Generation. They will look like Jesus.

These that are being purged must be removed for revival to be released. They are holding back the move of My Spirit. Shepherds; hear My Words; allow those who are not hungry for revival and renewal to depart in peace, in fact encourage them to either return to their first love or leave. You can no longer afford them in your midst. They have become unholy Leaven in your midst.

I am purging my bride to make her spotless and without wrinkle. She will look very different from what you believe she would look like in your imagination or tradition.

Leaders of Churches and Ministries take heed, reliance on the old ways will lead to disappointment and failure I never intended you to experience. This purging will impact your finances if you continue to rely on the old ways. I will provide, but I will now do it in supernatural ways, provision will come from unexpected places. Even Five Fold Ministers will be purged who refuse to rely on those new ways of provision for the future.

Reliance on financial provision from worldly strategies as you always have you will find you short at years end. Old ways are not my ways in this new move. Behold I make all things new.

The Purging has already begun. You have seen it all around you and have wondered if is this an attack of the Devil. NO! This purging is of me. I am cutting out the infections, the cancers, the rot, the dead flesh, the proud flesh and the disfiguring growths that were not ever meant to be part of my bride. She will be perfect and holy formed in My image.
The essential in this new body is passion and purity. I will not tolerate in 2008 what I did in 2007. The bar is raised again.
This is NOT bad news. This is good news, what will result from this will be the fuel that will catch on fire from spark of my Spirit. It will be magnificent. Beyond what you can imagine. Worldly wisdom from others wrapped up in Christianeze will not be the way I will do this. Ignore those who would instruct and mislead you to say, "this is the way, walk in it". It is not the way. There is only one way. When the purging hits your house give thanks that I have chosen to purify you and yours.

When revival comes it will come to people held to a standard of holiness and passion unseen in most of my Church in the west.
This purity will require that leaders come with clean hands and clean hearts. God has indeed purged impure leadership in this time. More important He warns us all that we must be careful not to depend on the flesh. The revival can't come unless those gatekeepers are pure. Even Todd Bentley who looked different, acted different was judged wanting. It doesn't take away what God is doing. It does mean that the bar is higher than ever before.


Deep examination of the corporate bought and paid for government we have today will reveal the cancer that exists in high places today. Pray for the exposure to happen without partisan politics as part of the discussion. God is about to shine his light into this dark area. Banking organizations, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies will be exposed for the ungodly influence they have had. There has been an un-Godly effort to pervert justice in the land. The father is going to do some house cleaning in this area.
Even what we have seen in the past few weeks regarding banking failures, corruption in government and oil companies and other organizations are the doing of the Father. Hang on to your hats, it's not done yet. This will get messy.

The spiritual political landscape is changing. It will not be a total victory for either conservative or liberal issues. The 2006 election that many thought was a revolution has failed, there is no change at all. That will happen again. Politics will become more entangled with the issues of faith. What a person believes will become as important as what he or she proposes in policy.

Atheism that raised it's head, will lower it as quickly as it is shown to be wanting of any answers.

I have received no clear word of who or what will happen in the 2008 elections. That may be by design. Others have received the word, Brown Bag. What that means will yet be known.
Faith certainly is and will be a huge part of the Political Debate. It is no longer a side issue. I have no idea for certain what the Brown Bag appellation means but I have a suspicion and will share it here. This is NOT thus saith the Lord. When it is I will tell you. A brown bag is plain. Sometimes things are put hidden in a brown paper bag to keep them from view and to keep them from being exulted too soon just to be taken out at just the right time to be revealed to all.

A brown bag is plain, like a plain brown wrapper when what you are sending you want to keep hidden.

Brown Bag cold mean Plain - Palin. Same letters, slightly different spelling. I don't know. But maybe.

I trust the voice of God and watch and pray that the word of the Lord will run swiftly to compete his word.

Evenso Come Lord Jesus.

No comments: