Thursday, October 18, 2007

I like Mike

I wish he could win. I really like Mike Huckabee. For lots of reasons. My very conservative friends don't think he's a true conservative because he wants to outlaw smoking nationwide.

OK. A bit over the top there Mike.

But, Dick Morris who is a more astute observer of the Body Politic than I, says MIKE HAS A CHANCE.

If he became the nominee I would vote for and support him fully. I just don't know if he can beat Hillary. But, Jimmy Carter became President not for better but worse. If Jimmy can do it, maybe Mike.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how your astute observer of the Body Politic can’t seem to follow the law.

…Then there is high-profile individuals like political consultant and Fox News contributor Dick Morris. Morris owes over $280,000 and has been on the state's list of tax delinquents for years.


http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=6134720


I wonder if Dick ever calls Sherry Rowlands or Deborah Jeane Palfrey for a little toe sucking. Isn’t that his area of expertise?