Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Heart of Jesus and Muslims

This morning I was aware of an unusual sense of being. I recognized it was a supernatural revelation. Sometimes the Spirit of God reveals the very heart of Jesus in a way that is impossible to explain nor would i want to. Sufficient to say, I was given a revelation of the heart of Jesus.

Here's what I saw and felt:

A huge flush of Love towards the people of the Muslim Religion. I can't explain except to say he put in me an embrace of them I can't carry out except in the supernatural. He loves those who are followers of Islam in ways that are impossible to understand. It was as if I had all of the people of the Islamic faith within my grasp and I wrapped my arms around them and loved them like Jesus loves them. That was the first revelation.

The second was like that, a love and embrace of those devoted followers of the Hindu religion. His love for them is deep and rich. There is nothing like the depth of Love he has for them.

At the same time I was experiencing the heart of God toward his people in Islam and the Hindu religion, I had a sense of his anger toward those who distort the devotion of these dear people for their ends. The leaders of both religions who use it as a power mechanism.

And, I had a clear parallel sense of how Jesus views much of the so called church of Jesus' leadership on the earth today. He is grieved by lukewarm leaders, those who lead for gain, those who are called but keep one foot in the world, those who controlled from being sold out by worldly concerns. Jesus' call is being raised. If judgement begins in the house of God it will start with leadership first. He is angry in a holy way as he was with the Pharisees of his time for keeping the people who name the name of Jesus in bondage.

He will move. He will call. Many will respond and many will fall back.

This time we are in of the beginning of shaking will shake many people out who will go back to the world having never known Jesus. It will shake many spiritual leaders out and send them back into the world. Only those completely prepared to be martyred for Him will survive and that dedication to martyrdom will be tested.

The key thing that came in my morning rush of the heart of Jesus is how much he loves anyone who is in Islam or in the Hindu religion. There is a man who will read this from Tunisia. Jesus is calling YOU. He will reveal himself to you if you will open your heart. His love is beyond your understanding. You who are reading this from Morocco, Jesus won't let you die, he will come to you in a dream. He want you to really know him. To the Woman from Iran who is reading this right now, you no longer have to submit to those who impose their will on you. You can follow the one who loves you so much that he gave his life for you and then took it back again in victory.

There is no Other God. Jesus is Creator God and you were destined to know him. Ask him to reveal himself to you. He Willl. He is doing it over and over again to your brothers and sisters around the world. He will do it for you.

2 comments:

Ron McK said...

Wow!!

Gene said...

Ron,

It's more amazing to me than anyone. This attitude is not me at all.

It may be that I am only one voice of many in the next few weeks who will say the same thing. That's often how th prophetic works.

I feel a little like Jonah except without the squash vine to pout under.

I will be obedient to his call on my life.