Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keeping the Seat of the Dodge Warm

I have been last minute delivering plants as fast as I can.  It's getting cold.  It's getting late.
 
I have it on good authority that it's still warm in North Dakota.  Flowers are still blooming.  I can't wait to get back to the sunny north.  Maybe Gore is right.  (I can't believe I just said that).  He's not of course.
 
I'm up early, out the door tomorrow morning to meet the Illinois Dept of Transportation rep to sell them a load of plants.
 
Then I've got meetings all PM.  And IHOP Friday night. 
 
To keep you busy, I have only 4 questions that bother me:
Why did Japanese Kamikaze Pilots wear Helmets?
Is there an actual equivalence in the art world between etch a sketch pictures and rap music?
Is it a sign of maturity when you no longer have house plants you can smoke.
When commercials show how detergents can take the blood stains splashed all over your tee shirts, don't you have a bigger problem than needing a new detergent?
 
Just wondering.  I may not have a blogpost tomorrow.  I didn't die, I'm just on the run.

No comments: