Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where's the Disconnect?

Follow me here:
  • Liberals Hate Bush
  • Bush is Down on Iran
  • Liberals are for anyone Bush is against
  • So, Liberals plead for peace, reconciliation and understanding of Iranian Islamic Fascists. anything to be anti-Bush
  • Islamic Fascists hate Gays
  • Islamic Fascists execute Gays
  • Liberals think being openly gay, homosexual marriage and all that is a good thing.
  • If Islamic Fascists take over, Gays are the first to Go.

Do you see the disconnect yet?

And, PS to my good friend RBB. Sorry Robert, I just can't help myself, I feel a little better and off I go. I'm hopeless. But I still like you, liberal and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The political extrapolations you’re cutting need a new miter box.
Looks like you’re swinging without the benefit of hinges.
Do you listen to talk radio by chance?
How was your day?

Gene said...

Actually I don't listen to Talk radio anymore unless I'm driving.

I do listen to NPR in the house.

I'm an NPR right wingnut listener.

For instance this morning on the Dianne Rehmes show they were talking about the decline in the ocean, collapse they called it.

I wondered how long it would be until they extrapolated that it was all Bush's fault that the oceans were dying.

It took longer than I thought. It was nearly 35 minutes and then bingo.

I should have had a pool going.