Thursday, November 15, 2007

Proof Positive that Liberals believe they OWN Public Broadcasting and why Conservatives shouldn't support it and should push toward defunding it so it

Rich Lowery of National Review Online, who referenced little old me once, was a guest host on the Jim Lehrer Show on Public TV.

The left was outraged. WHY WOULD PBS ALLOW A CONSERVATIVE ON PUBLIC TELEVISION.

This from the people who espouse a free press, expression and open dialogue. Exclusively for them and their viewpoint and except if it's possible a sane conservative viewpoint might be aired and pollute those poor deluded left wing brains.

They are so pitiful and so transparently incapable of carrying on a true dialogue without it turning into diatribe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proof Positive that Liberals believe they OWN Public Broadcasting and why Conservatives shouldn't support it and should push toward defunding it so it

???????????????????????????

Wait a mintue…in the second to last paragraph NewsHour Executive Producer Linda Winslow says “We think it is important that our viewers hear that argument, whether they agree with one side or the other.”

So you want to defund a program whose executive producer has defended free speech because a few public commenters exercised their right of free speech to disagree with the TV commenter’s views.

You funny.

Gene said...

ME FUNNY

Yes, I guess I am. Public Broadcasting is a hard one for me. I listen but they are so liberal I don't know what to think.

I'm conflicted.

Funny, I guess