Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Screen Saver or What I Miss about North Dakota

Thanks to Karma, here is the link to these pictures taken north of Bismarck last winter. I miss the Northern Lights. Sometimes they were so brilliant and spectacular they took my breath away. This one is the Background to my windows display on my computer and my screen saver. I never tire of it.



How can the wrapping of these brilliant lights in the sky do anything but inspire an awe for God. I know the physics of all that. Who created the physics?

North Dakota is a beautiful place for me but mostly in my memories.





I have a complete set of these spectacular pictures. If you want them, email me and I'll send you a set. I have shown these to friends origionaly from North Dakota who now live in Texas. They had already seen them. I think this must be a North Dakota thing. Kind of like the sunsets.

No comments: