Saturday, September 01, 2007

Dim Bulb or Genius?

I just took this spam IQ test. Tickle.

It says I have an IQ of 131. OOOOOOOOOOO, be impressed or not. Probably not. My lovely wife scored 138. I knew that. She's always been smarter than me.

I don't know if I'm really bright or just a good test taker. I may qualify for Mensa. Or not.

I know when I was in High School I was always "Achieving Below My Potential". So were you. I don't know what it means to perform at your full potential. Neither does any one else.

So, take the dumb test and don't lie. Report it out as you should.

Maybe we're ALL above average.

2 comments:

Pastor Dan said...

122 That puts me on the downward slope of the bell curve. Guess I can live with that. Since I can't do anything about it anyway....

Anonymous said...

got 129..... poor on spatial concepts....don't know if I'm coming or going, up or down, inside out or outside in