Monday, December 17, 2007

Great Blond Joke

A blond is pulled over by a female officer for speeding. The officer approaches the vehicle and asks for the blonde’s license and registration. The blond, noticeably nervous, frantically thumbs through her wallet. The officer notices and reminds the blond, “It’s the one with your face on it.” The blond sees herself in her compact and hands it to the officer.

The officer quickly hands the compact back and tells the driver she can proceed on her way. “What about my ticket?” she asks. “I didn’t know you were a policewoman”, responds the officer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I laughed a little. Is that so wrong?

HEY! We won our championship BB game last night. We are now back to back champs and have been 6 out of the last 10 seasons. (There are 3 seasons a year) Last nights’ opponent was the ’02 BB team from my old high school, Chaminade. I graduated 11 years before they were born. (Yeah, as a matter of fact I did let them know about that golden nugget of trivia)

The public reaction is overwhelming. My place is surrounded by paparazzi, groupies and republicans wanting to convert. I probably going to get a multi million dollar sneaker deal and a phone call from the oval office. I think I’ll ask him about the weather. Sadly there will be no fancy dried pig carcass/ole mil celebrations for me, I have to stay in shape in the off season as our next championship campaign begins in 3 weeks.

How is the snow/cold/weather/forecast/ son’s hand and your HP going out there. Sad news about SA Rob, huh.

All the best.