Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hot Tip for Christmas

A few days ago I wrote about the XM radio feed that is on my TV. It's quite nice, all classical Christmas Music.

I had to be sitting in the living room to enjoy it. BUT, now low and behold I bring good tidings of great Joy.

Unto you is available free online Christmas Classic Music from XM.

All you need do is go to this website: http://www.xmradio.com/

Follow the listen online link, give them your email address and make up a password. Then they will send you an email with access. After you activate your account you are good to go.

You will get a few days of this music free. It's worth it. While I type this It's playing on my computer.

And until you run out of email addresses you can keep getting this free till who hung the pup. I'm on my second. I have 3 to go. So, I'll get easily thru Christmas.

My sis Carol sent me this note regarding the XM she has in her car and how driving to Aberdeen with her folks, playing and singing along and how nice it was. This is beautiful:

Gene,
I have XM in my car and I, too, listen to the Classical Carols station (or FOX NEWS) when I'm driving. Yesterday I took Mom and Dad to Aber. to do a little shopping. We listened to the Classical Carols station all the way down. As we were driving into Aber. I started to sing along (Redlin style) to "Oh Come All Ye Faithful". In a minute, Dad was singing with me. Then Mom joined in. It was a glorious moment and one I will treasure forever. When we got back home, it was dark. We decided to drive around town and look at the Christmas lights. We listened to the C.C. station as we drove and really got in the spirit. As we drove through one section of town with no lights on for blocks, Dad said, "It looks like the Christmas spirit hasn't rained in on this section of town yet." You know how he would have said it. It was priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who these people are, but I’m smiling a wide smile and very happy for them and you.

Anonymous said...

opps --insert I'm