Friday, December 21, 2007

Stifle Yourselves Ladies - Earth Boy is Here

A global warming priest from the UK has made a pronouncement that young women should restrain themselves from being attracted to young men that drive hot cars.

That a far sexier automobile would be a Prius because it would be owned by an environmentally conscious hottie.

Wow, the 40+ marriage of Gene and Peggy might never have happened were it not for a hot customized black and green straight 8 1953 Pontiac Chieftain 2 door sedan that I wowed her with.

Hubba Hubba.

I'm glad I'm not out hustling girls today, I can see it all now, cruising up and down the Main Street of Ellendale silently (no rumbling hot pipes) with my Prius. Yelling out the window, Hey Baby, you work out? Wanna go for a ride?

Yea, that'll work.

No comments: